whats the difference between making love and just having sex
making love: pleasing your partner, emotional connection with the other person
having sex: getting your sexual needs fulfilled and satisfaction
is it possible that when i had sex with my girlfriend i went so deep that i actually went through her cervix cause when i went all the way in it felt like i was entering another hole and it hurt her. i don’t want to hurt her so please help me. cause we plan on having sex tomorrow.
that could be possible. you should do another position! maybe let her be on top and control how much she can take?
i’ve been going out with my boyfriend for 8 months now and during the first few months he was obsessed with my legs. but now its like he doesn’t even notice them anymore! am i doing something wrong? anon please
calm your tits just tell him you miss him touching your legs and stuff. it will remind him
Well, my parents recently took my phone and invaded my privacy and found out that I was having sex. I have only had sex twice and I’m very careful about it. but, my dad thinks everytime i leave the house i’m off fucking. Can anyone who has ever been through this give me advice?
well that’s rude of your parents to invade your privacy. you just need to let time pass because it heals everything. try to regain their trust?
Me and my bf had been dating for almost 4 months and we already got to the 3rd phase (is that bad?) I’m only 16 and he’s 17 and I feel like I truly love him, and I know he loves. I feel like I want to have sex with him, but I am a christian girl, and I promise to wait until marriage and do so did he. What should I do?? I’m scare the first time will hurt, I’m scare that he’s not the one, I’m scare of my family finding out, I’m scare of so many things. But all I know is that it feels good, and that I truly love him. please help me.
if you truly love him and you’re a true christian, then you can wait until marriage. everyone believes in different things. if you promised to wait until marriage and so did he but you want to, i don’t know what to tell you because my beliefs are different than yours and i don’t want you to get in trouble with your family because of me.
okay so, my ex boyfriend (first love for eachother) were together like on & off for a bit then he cheated on me & finally told me he doesn’t wanna get back together (because i forgave him) because he was tired of hurting me (he said this about 3 weeks ago). but we went on basically a double date last night & he came over today & we planned on hooking up but we just fooled around for like 15min after it was awkward & we were just talking cuz neither of us wanted to make the first move lol. but finally he kissed me & started just fooling around. so he got his fix but he had to leave before we could actually have sex because he had to go pick up his mom but he hugged me like after he told me he had to go & we stood up & suck & then at the door kissed me goodbye.. you don’t know him so i’m not sure if you can really help me here but i’m SO confused & just idk thought to ask ‘sexperts’ ahah like i’ve never had a fwb before so idk..
if you still have feelings for him, don’t start a fwb relationship with him. the feelings will just get worse and the sex will only temporary make you feel better. in the long run, it might not be good…
but on a side note, i’m in a very happy relationship with my once fwb!
Tips for talking Dirty to a Guy?
Part of the turn-on of talking dirty is that most women aren’t explicit about sex the rest of the time. If you’re the type who swears like a sailor during lunch with the Parents’ and Teachers’ Association, it’s probably not going to surprise him particularly if you continue doing it in bed. But for girls who play it pure and virginal in public, saving your wild inner-temptress for behind closed doors can spice up a so-so sex life instantly.
So go on, be brave! And be the one to suggest it. Here’s how:
- Start with sexy texts or emails. It’s often less embarrassing to write something down than it is to say it straight to someone’s face—even better if you’re not around when they read it! Start small. Send a short text saying, “How good was our sex last night? I want more!” Slip a sexy note into his wallet or briefcase saying, “I can’t stop thinking about having sex with you. I might have to take matters into my own hands tonight because you won’t be around.”
- Suggest it in bed. Increase the intensity of your moans and groans generally, then describe what’s happening: “I’m watching you disappear inside me and that is so sexy.” If you can hold eye contact as you’re describing it, you get extra points. Follow this by whispering, “Tell me what you’d really like to do to me” in his ear. If he looks horrified, give a little giggle to lighten things up.
- Timing is everything. Sometimes, it’s ultra-sexy to talk dirty somewhere very public. He may consider it to be teasing if you whisper something wicked into his ear when you’re on the subway, surrounded by bored commuters — but he’s unlikely to complain. However, if it’s the first time you’ve ever talked dirty to each other, and you’re unsure of a reaction, wait until you’re well into a sex session, with both of you hovering on the edge of orgasm. Your bodies are flooded with sex hormones, and he’ll be far more likely to let loose.
- Don’t worry if it sounds cheesy. All dirty talk is cheesy!
- Plagiarize. If you’re having phone sex, it’s perfectly acceptable to read out sections from a naughty mag or erotic book pretending it’s your fantasy.
- If he starts saying things you don’t like, tell him. Don’t accuse or lecture if he uses words or scenarios you find a bit offensive, just say, “Oh, I don’t like that word. But I loved it when you said X. Can you go back to that? I was really loving it.” Swear words are optional. Some men find it incredibly erotic if you use them, especially if you don’t usually swear. But you can still talk up a sexual storm without them.
- Want him to be more graphic? Drop in the odd “bad” word and see how he reacts. If he hears you use them, he’ll get the green light to do the same.
so i sent this picture to a guy a few days ago, and he never replied… would you think it’s slutty if i sent this to you?
if he never replied, he is not interested. it’s pretty hot.
Well… I have this friend who’s about to lose her virginity to a guy who I’m sure that DOES NOT like her at all and I’m sure she’s going to be used. I know that’s not a sex tip but she’s always talking about how important it is to lose her virginity and I don’t think she’s gonna do a right thing losing it to that guy…
sorry, but you have no right to tell her who she can and can’t fuck. it’s her life and her decision, and you’re a good friend for watching out for her. the best you can do is try to talk it over with her, but if she doesn’t agree with you, she’ll learn later (if it is the wrong guy). everyone needs to learn.