So, lately i’ve been feeling like My boyfriend and I need to learn some new moves when it comes to sex. It’s just been the same thing every time we do fuck, it gets kinda boring. Any suggestions ?
Whether you like the slow and steady pace of missionary, or the exotic view you get when she’s riding you reverse cowgirl, every man has his favorite sex positions.
Study up, and this could be you.
But when it comes to showing her what you’ve got in the sack, there’s a time and place for everything. And if you plan on keeping things adventurous behind closed doors, it’s essential that you go above and beyond your favorite go-to moves.
So what’s your Rx for boring sex? Switch it up. And with a little help from the new book, Sex Position Sequences: From Erotic Start to Spine-Tingling Stretch to Mind-Blowing Finish—we’ll show you how.
Master the five moves in this sequence to have the hottest sex of your life—guaranteed.
Start off by taking a trip South of the border. Have her lay on her back, legs spread apart, with her knees slightly bent. In this position, you’ll have full access from the top of her vagina to the bottom—so feel free to explore. Use your fingers to pull her outer labia apart and gently lick every inch of her. Make your way North to tease and caress her clitoris with the tip of your tongue. And most importantly, make sure to take your time.
2. Make Your Move
Continue the oral action until she’s near climax. Just when you’re about to push her over the edge, assume the missionary position by sliding between her open legs. Once you’re inside of her, wrap her legs around you for support. But don’t get too comfortable— you won’t be in this position for long. Use it as a way to heat things up: Tangle your hands up in her hair, kiss her hard, and nibble on her bottom lip. Once you find a good rhythm, take it to the next level. (You’ll always be able to take her to the next level with all the tips found in theMen’s Health Big Book of Sex.)
3. Meeting on the Bridge
Now rise to your knees and help her get into the bridge position. She should be facing up and using all four limbs to lift her body off the bed. Place her hands on your shoulders for support while her feet are planted on the inside of your knees. From there, lift her hips up to meet yours. She should squeeze you between her inner thighs to keep steady as you thrust. This position’s ideal for G-spot stimulation, but should only be held for a minute or two, since it takes a ton of strength on her part to stay upright.
4. Down You Go
Make your third transition back down to the bed. Have her lie on her back and hold on to the edge of the bed as you bring her legs up against your core. Straddle her while in the kneeling position, rest back against your feet, and hold her in place by securing your hand on her thigh. While you’re inside her, use your free hand to rub and caress her nipples. (For killer tips on how to stimulate her most sensitive parts, learn How to Touch Her Breasts.)
5. Running for Home
To finish the sequence, move into the final position by rising to your knees and lifting both her legs. Place your hands around her ankles and extend your arms out to the side, so you’re now holding her legs open spread-eagle. She’ll be more comfortable, and you’ll be more able to control how fast and deep you thrust. Plus, you’ll get a great view of her breasts and her face during climax.
My boyfriend is amazing, and his penis is giant, he lost his verginity to me and the sex is always so hot, but its starting to get rutine. Its starting to turn into the same thing every time, I don't mean to complain, because the sex is great, but could i get tips on how to spice things up? other then trying new positions
1. Pretend you just met him
"When our sex life started to slow down, I started thinking about how another woman would see my husband if she just met him — and this made me want to impress him. I did things like buying new lingerie, getting up just a little earlier than usual to join him in the shower or making time to play later in the tub. We totally rediscovered each other’s sexiness after that.”
2. Tease each other
"Sometimes, when my husband and I wake up and hear the kids, we start kissing and caressing anyway. Of course we don’t continue, but we get all worked up and then go all day stealing little looks and kisses. Sure, we could duck away and end the torture, but I think that secretly, we both enjoy this little dance. It definitely keeps things exciting!"
3. Act on your moods
"My problem was that even if I was in the mood when my husband was at work, by the time he got home I’d be too exhausted. It started to get so frustrating! Then, I figured out a plan. Every time I get in the mood during the middle of the day, I put a blindfold or something suggestive under his pillow. Even though I may be too tired to initiate sex later, he finds my little clue and definitely gets the message.”
4. Get high-tech
"I’ve started emailing my husband sexy fantasy scenarios on his personal email account. This really helps me to get brave. Because sometimes, I just feel silly showing him my sexual side when we’re face-to- face. Plus, getting his mind going like that has certainly has paid off.”
5. Rent an “adult” video
"There are so many helpful sex videos available that are not intimidating at all. The one I like is narrated by a sex therapist; it’s instructional in nature. You learn how to effectively stimulate someone, but on a really nonthreatening level.”
6. Take real life and shove it
"My husband and I were always too busy for love. Finally, one night we were getting serious about fooling around and what happened? The phone rang! Even though he picked it up, I decided to take matters into my own hands, and kept right on kissing him, all over. I loved that power, and he went wild too — when he finally got off the phone."
7. Be at each other’s mercy
"Once I whispered in my significant other’s ear to take hold of my hand. Then I told him I was going to close my eyes and he had to place my hand anywhere on his body. Then I massaged whatever area it was. He was kind of in control, but ultimately I controlled the pleasure."
8. Surprise him — and yourself!
"I flashed my husband when he got home from work last night. Enough said, right?"
9. Heat up the outdoors
"We like to pack a picnic and head to our favorite secluded spot. Sometimes we even get to go skinny dipping there. When you try it don’t forget a blanket or sleeping bag, pillows and bug spray because you’re sure in for a long night! Of course, city dwellers can picnic too. Just create a hideaway spot on your bedroom floor!"
10. Be aggressive
"Telling my husband what to do in bed is very erotic. Although I wouldn’t want a puppy dog for a husband all the time, it is so much fun to say what I want, when and how. Then there is seeing his response! He might get even more turned on than me.”
11. Share (racy) compliments
"Once my husband and I were going to fool around in front of a mirror. He stood behind me and slowly undressed me. But as he moved along he told me how beautiful each part of my body is. Let me tell you, I didn’t mind a bit. Compliments are a wonderful way to heat up any situation. The next time we made love I gave him a few of my own!"
12. Do a little dance
"I know that lots of women feel comfortable doing a striptease, but I’m way too shy to try it. I have my own version of one. I just dance for my fiancé, making him want to touch me, but never let him. After I’ve taken off just a few items of clothing, I let him do the rest! It’s all at my speed, and he loves it! In the end, we’re both very happy."
13. Go to a “toy store” together.
"My husband and I had planned a real date, just the two of us. We dressed up and hit the town. After dinner, I was sure the night was finished, but he had a detour planned. We pulled right into a sex store! I think if he gave me time to think about it, I’d have chickened out. But instead, we walked through the whole store — and it was very exciting! I think that I even managed to control the blushing until we left."
14. Slip into something more comfortable
"One night, after my boyfriend and I went out dancing, he offered to get take-out and bring it back to my place. While he was gone, I decided to make the room — and myself — more ‘comfortable.’ This meant lighting candles, putting on a long satin nightgown, and spraying room freshener. I didn’t plan on taking it further, but when he walked in with the food, I saw his eyes jump. So I decided to walk over to him seductively. I pressed my body up to his, and whispered into his ear, ‘I have wanted you so badly all night.’ That’s when his mouth hit the floor, along with the food!"
15. Spend intimate time together
"Read a chapter of a book together every night. You can eat grapes, drink wine, even incorporate adult toys or choose to read erotic literature to each other. But for my husband and me, this is all about making an effort to touch, cuddle and spend intimate time together. That leads to an exciting evening no matter what!"
16. Appeal to all his senses
"I have been known to put cinnamon on a cookie sheet, turn the oven on and leave the door open a bit. This fills the house with the smell of chocolate chip cookies and puts my husband in a really good mood. 350 degrees usually does the trick!"
17. Get — and give — sneak previews
"What I like best is when my boyfriend and I describe what we’re about to do to each other before doing it. As he talks, I can practically feel what will happen to my body. Talk about a double whammy. When he finally does it, I go through the roof! "
18. Make a bedroom rule ”There is one standing ‘rule’ in our bedroom. We are not allowed to use the same position more than once in a week. Of course we break the rule, but not often, and it generally keeps us from getting into a boring sexual routine.”
19. Make a game of it
"I challenge my boyfriend to a game of basketball when things get dull. Whoever wins gets whatever he or she wants. Plus, you could make it a full body contact sport.”
20. End boredom with a routine
"We always celebrate the new year with sex! We’ve tried to time our orgasms so they both strike right at midnight, but haven’t been able to yet. The good news is that we just get to keep trying next year!
Hi Is it a bad idea to have sex in the car? At night with engines and lights off in the empty parking lot?
sex in the car is fun the first couple of times, but after a while it gets boring. cause the space is too cramped up (at least for me) but it’s definitely not a bad idea!
um, my boyfriend is dying for shower sex but like i’m kinda scared? lmfao i don’t know what to do/expect idk really what to ask but what are some pointers i guess?
1. While he’s washing his chest, stand behind him and press your soaped up boobs against his back. Then reach around and teasingly stroke his upper thighs. All that anticipation combined with the lukewarm water will up his blood flow to his package, meaning he’ll be really (really) turned on.
2. Use a loofah to give him a naughty back massage. Press it firmly against his skin, and move it in slow, small circles from the nape of his neck to the base of his spine…and then keep going so you massage his butt cheeks. The rough texture of the loofah will stimulate all those sensitive nerve endings down there.
3. Stand facing each other so that both of you have one shoulder toward the shower head (but not directly under it). Pull him in for a passionate kiss—having the water spray over both of your faces will add totally new sensations to your lip lock. While you’re at it, give his hair a gentle tug—his scalp is particularly tender right now (in a good way) since he’s been scrubbing it, so it’ll intensify his pleasure.
4. Since the water isn’t piping hot, his nipples will likely be hard and super sensitive. Take advantage by tracing your tongue around the outer edges a few times before (very gently) biting his nipple.
5. Wrap a wet wash cloth around his penis so that it’s touching the underside of his shaft. Then, with your hands holding either end of the washcloth, move it up and down slowly, so it ever-so-lightly rubs the bottom of his penis, creating feel-good friction.
6. Soap up your hands so they’re sudsy, then grab his boys for a little ball-on-ball action (the slickness of the water and soap will increase sensation). Hold them in your hand and move them so they rub against each other. Then move your hand a little further past his balls and stroke the sensitive patch of skin between his twins and his butt with your fingers.
7. Without saying a word, get on your knees (use a hand to steady yourself) and take his penis into your mouth. Use your free hand to stroke his shaft as you go up and down in a corkscrew motion. Not only does it feel amazing for him, it’s way easier for you since the shower water helps to make things super slippery and pleasurable.
8. As you’re going down on him, grab his butt with your hands and dig in lightly with your nails. The water spraying on his butt, plus your nails against his skin, will put his arousal (and his impending climax) into overdrive.
9. Let him play voyeur and touch yourself. If you have a removable shower head, hold it so that the water hits your clitoris, while your guy stands behind you—his chest against your back (that way he can touch your breasts, kiss your neck, etc.). Don’t have the detachable kind? Tweak the angle of the shower head so the water sprays between your legs. (There won’t be as much water pressure on your hot spot this way, so you may need to give yourself a hand).